EuroSEAS Board Meetings
The EuroSEAS board will meet twice, on Wednesday, 11 September and Friday, 13 September during lunch break (12:30–13:30). These meetings take place in Room 1.402.
Regional Constituency Meetings
The meetings of regional EuroSEAS constituencies will be held on Thursday, 12 September during lunch break (12:30–13:30), chaired by their respective board members. Members have the opportunity to discuss future plans and ambitions of EuroSEAS with their board representatives. We ask members to assemble in the following constellations:
- Room 1.401 – Germany
- Room 1.402 – Italy, Greece
- Room 1.403 – France
- Room 1.404 – Russia
- Room 1.405 – Central Europe (Austria, Baltic States, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Switzerland)
- Room 1.406 – Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands
- Room 1.501 – United Kingdom
- Room 1.502 – Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden)
- Room 1.504 – Spain, Portugal
- Room 1.505 – Other Countries
EuroSEAS General Assembly
In the general assembly on Friday, 13 September after the final session (17:15–18:00) in Room 1.101, EuroSEAS president Silvia Vignato will report on the past two years as well as introduce and discuss the following EuroSEAS conferences.